Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Big Climb for Luekemia

My husband and I donate to a few charities throughout the year. Our one major criteria is that the charity MUST provide support to existing patients and their families. Although research dollars are important, equally important are the survivors.

I urge all of you to read about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and how they are working for a cure yet also supporting the survivors as they deal with the long term impacts of their treatment.

If you are moved, please also consider helping Traci reach her fund raising goal.

http://www.active.com/donate/2008bigclimb/bc08THamilt

Thank you,

Stacy

(Tk... good luck!! I will be thinking about you on March 16th. My legs are burning just thinking about it!)

1 comment:

tk said...

Thank you Stacy!!!!!

(((hugs)))

. . . you know, my thighs are burning already too!